Buyer Closing Checklist
The following items will be needed for your closing:
- Addresses for the last 10 years.
- Picture ID (Drivers License)
- Social Security Number(s), or Tax ID Number(s).
- If you are married, your spouse must attend.
- Certified or cashier’s check made payable to yourself for the amount on the Good Faith Estimate for closing costs.
- One year hazard insurance binder and paid receipt (if already provided to your lender, please disregard). The following information will be needed:
- Mortgagee’s loss payable clause, which must be exact
- Your insurance agent’s name and address (a business card is acceptable).
- Name and address of the contract fee holder if you are paying off a Contract for Deed